- Lot: 8,424 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Less than 1 day on Zillow
- Views: 1,313 all time views
- HOA Fee: $250
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2010 for $295,000
- Price/sqft: $135
- MLS #: O5227898
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Bonus Room, Additional Rooms \ Game Room, Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Exhaust Fan, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Range Hood, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Community Features \ Association Recreation - Owned, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Fees Required, Community Features \ Fitness, Community Features \ Gated Community, Community Features \ Park, Community Features \ Playground, Community Features \ PUD, Community Features \ Security, Community Features \ Tennis Courts, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Exterior Features \ Hot Tub/Spa, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Quarterly, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Furnished, Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, Last Status \ Photo Required, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Master Bath Features \ Shower No Tub, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ Child Safety Fence, Pool Type \ Heated Pool, Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool Type \ Screen Enclosure, Pool Type \ Spa, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Builder, Status \ Active, Utilities \ BB/HS Internet Avail, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Utilities \ Sprinkler Recycled, Utilities \ Street Lights, Utilities \ Underground
- Range / Oven
- Recreation room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,123 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 76
- Parcel #: 092527305400010020
- Zillow Home ID: 66189019
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $372-456K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 34746 home values will rise 8.5% next year, compared to a 5.9% rise for Citrus Ridge as a whole. Among 34746 homes, this home is 161.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 51.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34746, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2402.3% greater than in Citrus Ridge, and 948.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34746 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Citrus Ridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34746 home values.
|8501 La Isla Dr Kissimmee, FL||$406K||7||5.5||3,123|
|8505 La Isla Dr Kissimmee, FL||$466K||6||5||3,599|
|8477 Oasis Key Cv Kissimmee, FL||$347K||5||3||2,317|
|8507 La Isla Dr Kissimmee, FL||$436K||7||5.5||3,123|
|8475 Oasis Key Cv Kissimmee, FL||$414K||6||5.5||2,881|
|8479 Oasis Key Cv Kissimmee, FL||$250K||3||2||1,542|
|8504 La Isla Dr Kissimmee, FL||$393K||7||6||3,123|
|8500 La Isla Dr Kissimmee, FL||$401K||7||5.5||3,123|
|8506 La Isla Dr Kissimmee, FL||$458K||8||6||3,123|
|8481 Oasis Key Cv Kissimmee, FL||$287K||4||3||1,940|
|8509 La Isla Dr Kissimmee, FL||$379K||5||4||2,604|
|2701 Lido Key Dr Kissimmee, FL||$390K||6||4.5||2,881|
|8473 Secret Key Cv Kissimmee, FL||$402K||6||5.5||2,881|
|2683 Emerald Island Blvd Kissimmee, FL||$276K||5||3||1,960|
|8508 La Isla Dr Kissimmee, FL||$457K||7||5.5||3,123|
|8483 Oasis Key Cv Kissimmee, FL||$419K||7||4.5||2,914|
|2688 Emerald Island Blvd Kissimmee, FL||$237K||4||3||1,542|
|8511 La Isla Dr Kissimmee, FL||$471K||6||5||3,599|
|2703 Lido Key Dr Kissimmee, FL||$235K||4||2||1,542|
|8471 Secret Key Cv Kissimmee, FL||$259K||4||3||1,960|
Nearby Schools in Citrus Ridge
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!