8503 N 28th St, Tampa, FL 336043 beds, 3 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
small great pocket neighborhood full of teachers, nurses, golf teachers, geologists, firefighters, managers. Wonderful community.
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2009 for $143,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 442 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Tennis Court
- View: Territorial
- double sided fireplace, Open layout, Beautiful view of the Hillsborough river, River Access
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 1479750000
- Zillow Home ID: 45080627
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8503 N 28th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sulphur Springs, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 58.1% higher than in Tampa, and 414.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sulphur Springs home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sulphur Springs home values.
- 8505 N 28th St Tampa, FL$72K221,236
- 8504 N 29th St Tampa, FL$234K311,719
- 8510 N 29th St Tampa, FL$200K323,142
- 8507 N 28th St Tampa, FL$122K321,447
- 8512 N 29th St Tampa, FL$70K211,100
- 8503 N 29th St Tampa, FL--Studio--2,365
- 8516 N 29th St Tampa, FL$84K311,385
- 8509 N 29th St Tampa, FL$393K452,732
- 8519 N 28th St Tampa, FL$85K321,552
- 8511 N 29th St Tampa, FL$122K221,278
- 2807 E Waters Ave Tampa, FL$93K331,259
- 8515 N 29th St Tampa, FL$86K321,200
- 8516 Ruth Pl Tampa, FL$131K311,328
- 8521 N 29th St Tampa, FL$86K31.51,396
- 8602 N 29th St Tampa, FL$57K21960
- 8518 Ruth Pl Tampa, FL$88K321,500
- 8601 N 28th St Tampa, FL$45K11705
- 8520 Ruth Pl Tampa, FL$106K221,268
- 8513 Ruth Pl Tampa, FL$250K421,906
- 8604 N 29th St Tampa, FL$87K321,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.