8504 Santa Ana Dr, Fort Worth, TX 761314 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,915 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2011
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- 2 car garage, 2 dining areas, 3 living areas, central air, storage building
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,915 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 07851405
- Zillow Home ID: 60243606
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8504 Santa Ana Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Chisholm Ridge, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 176% greater than in Dallas-Fort Worth Metro, and 423.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Chisholm Ridge home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dallas-Fort Worth Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Chisholm Ridge home values.
- 8500 Santa Ana Dr Fort Worth, TX$175K422,673
- 8508 Santa Ana Dr Fort Worth, TX$169K432,412
- 8416 Santa Ana Dr Fort Worth, TX$150K322,187
- Santa Ana Dr Fort Worth, TX$179K422,680
- 8512 Santa Ana Dr Fort Worth, TX$181K533,034
- 8412 Santa Ana Dr Fort Worth, TX$177K533,050
- 8501 Santa Ana Dr Fort Worth, TX$155K422,187
- 8501 Bonnet Ct Fort Worth, TX--------
- 8505 Santa Ana Dr Fort Worth, TX$152K422,521
- 8408 Santa Ana Dr Fort Worth, TX--------
- 8425 Santa Ana Dr Fort Worth, TX$129K533,034
- 8509 Santa Ana Dr Fort Worth, TX$179K432,680
- 8421 Santa Ana Dr Fort Worth, TX$167K422,412
- 8516 Santa Ana Dr Fort Worth, TX$174K422,680
- 8513 Santa Ana Dr Fort Worth, TX$175K432,835
- 8417 Santa Ana Dr Fort Worth, TX$157K422,187
- 8533 Bonnet Ct Fort Worth, TX$144K322,131
- 8525 Bonnet Ct Fort Worth, TX$129K321,800
- 1201 Bonnet Dr Fort Worth, TX$134K421,914
- 8517 Santa Ana Dr Fort Worth, TX$147K422,187
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292