- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- 39 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,691 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: May 1996 for $212,000
- Price/sqft: $123
- MLS #: 08840208
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 462 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Features \ 1 Fireplace, Features \ 2 Car Garage, Features \ 31-40 Years Old, Features \ A/C, Features \ Attached Garage, Features \ Bay/Bow Window, Features \ Cathedral Ceilings, Features \ Crawl Space, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Dryer, Features \ Eat-in Kitchen, Features \ Forced Air, Features \ Garbage Disposal, Features \ Gas, Features \ Hardwood, Features \ Mixed, Features \ Public, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Skylight, Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Features \ Vinyl Siding, Features \ Walk-in Closet, Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Features \ Washer, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Garbage disposal
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,650 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0835403015
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 4555704
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $261-377K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60517 home values will fall 1.7% next year, compared to a 1.7% fall for Woodridge as a whole. Among 60517 homes, this home is 47.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 18.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60517, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.3% less than in Woodridge, and 282.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60517 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Woodridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60517 home values.
|8509 Shagbark Ct Woodridge, IL||$346K||4||2.5||2,800|
|2975 Two Paths Dr Woodridge, IL||$360K||4||3||2,821|
|2971 Two Paths Dr Woodridge, IL||$307K||--||2||1,934|
|8513 Shagbark Ct Woodridge, IL||$352K||--||2.5||2,460|
|8501 Shagbark Ct Woodridge, IL||$342K||--||2.5||2,702|
|2969 Two Paths Dr Woodridge, IL||$310K||--||2.5||2,152|
|812 Wimbledon Ct Bolingbrook, IL||$408K||4||3||3,043|
|2965 Two Paths Dr Woodridge, IL||$315K||--||2||2,332|
|8520 Shagbark Ct Woodridge, IL||$359K||4||3.5||2,667|
|2952 Two Paths Dr Woodridge, IL||$298K||3||2.5||2,149|
|8425 Shagbark Ct Woodridge, IL||$330K||3||2||2,639|
|8432 Autumn Dr Woodridge, IL||$304K||3||3||2,200|
|2961 Two Paths Dr Woodridge, IL||$331K||--||2.5||2,439|
|8421 Shagbark Ct Woodridge, IL||$358K||4||4||3,120|
|8512 Shagbark Ct Woodridge, IL||$298K||--||2.5||2,204|
|808 Wimbledon Ct Bolingbrook, IL||$587K||--||3.5||4,392|
|8508 Shagbark Ct Woodridge, IL||$318K||--||2.5||2,370|
|8516 Shagbark Ct Woodridge, IL||$295K||--||2||2,028|
|8504 Shagbark Ct Woodridge, IL||$328K||--||2.5||2,374|
|8429 Autumn Dr Woodridge, IL||$315K||4||2.5||2,200|
Nearby Schools in Woodridge
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!