8506 Braile St, Detroit, MI 482283 beds, 1 bath, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,240 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $37,500
- Price/sqft: $31
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Parking, WD Hookup
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 124
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 22104965030
- Zillow Home ID: 88125768
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8506 Braile Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48228, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.4% greater than in Detroit, and 554.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48228 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Warrendale home values.
- 1 beds, 4 baths
767 sqft, 6,969 sqft lot, built in 1948
- 1 beds, 4 baths
- 8514 Braile St Detroit, MI$39K--1918
- 8498 Braile St Detroit, MI$42K--1.5917
- 8488 Braile St Detroit, MI$33K--1720
- 8600 Braile St Detroit, MI$37K--1720
- 8480 Braile St Detroit, MI$33K31918
- 8610 Braile St Detroit, MI$30K--1915
- 8472 Braile St Detroit, MI$36K311,000
- 8505 Braile St Detroit, MI$31K21724
- 8515 Braile St Detroit, MI$30K--1712
- 8499 Braile St Detroit, MI$27K--1726
- 8464 Braile St Detroit, MI$33K--1917
- 8491 Braile St Detroit, MI$27K21727
- 8618 Braile St Detroit, MI$38K--1915
- 8601 Braile St Detroit, MI$33K--1715
- 8485 Braile St Detroit, MI$29K--1709
- 8507 Patton St Detroit, MI$29K--1806
- 8626 Braile St Detroit, MI$30K--1915
- 8517 Patton St Detroit, MI$35K--11,209
- 8477 Braile St Detroit, MI$35K--1725
- 8611 Braile St Detroit, MI$31K--1826
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.