- Lot: 1 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- 574 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,291 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $112
- MLS #: 243893
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- View: Mountain
- PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential, Kitchen Eat-in Kitchen, Basement \ Crawl Space, Exterior Living Space \ Porch, Flooring \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Exterior Living Space \ Deck, Appliances \ Range \ Oven, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Fireplace Count \ 1 Fireplace, Water \ Municipal Water, Heating - Fuel Type \ Gas, Age \ 41-50 Years Old, Fireplace Description \ Fireplace, Fencing \ Fenced Yard, Lot Size \ 1-2 Acres, Flooring \ Mixed, Sewer \ Septic, Property Description \ Acreage, Cooling \ No A\C, Garage Description \ No Garage, Area Description \ Fishing, Area Amenities \ Area Fishing, Area Amenities \ Area Hunting, Pre-Wiring \ Cable, Pre-Wiring \ Phone Jacks, Area Description \ Hunting, Flooring \ Laminate, Fireplace Description \ Gas, Other \ Association Fee, Fireplace Description \ Stone, Body of Water \ Lake, Heating Type \ Other, Views \ Mountain, Area Amenities \ Area Hiking, Area Description \ Mountain, Exterior Living Space \ Screened Porch, Roof \ Metal Roof, Road Type \ Private Road, Community Type \ Adult
- Roof type: Metal
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 760 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2110722874
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $128K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Georgia home values will increase 4.7% next year. Among 30513 homes, this home is 41.5% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 4.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30513, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.1% higher than in Blue Ridge, and 1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30513 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Blue Ridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|49 Mountain Lake Cir Blue Ridge, GA||$144K||2||2||--|
|49 Mountain Lake Cir Blue Ridge, GA||$140K||2||2||--|
|8624 Old Dial Rd Blue Ridge, GA||$89K||--||1||759|
|70 Mountain Lake Cir Blue Ridge, GA||$119K||--||--||--|
|70 Mountain Lake Cir Blue Ridge, GA||$179K||2||2||1,800|
|733 Mountain Lake Cir Blue Ridge, GA||$126K||--||1||864|
|50 Mountain Top Dr Blue Ridge, GA||$187K||3||2||1,728|
|574 Mountain Lake Cir Blue Ridge, GA||$139K||--||2||720|
|25 Mountain Top Dr Blue Ridge, GA||--||--||0.5||--|
|754 Mountain Lake Cir Blue Ridge, GA||$171K||3||3||--|
|730 Mountain Lake Cir Blue Ridge, GA||$84K||--||1||720|
|226 Mountain Lake Cir Blue Ridge, GA||$94K||--||1||900|
|8658 Old Dial Rd Blue Ridge, GA||$165K||--||3||720|
|39 Mountain Lake Drive Blue Ridge, GA||$104K||--||1||1,260|
|8305 Old Dial Rd Blue Ridge, GA||$269K||4||3||3,000|
|378 Mountain Lake Cir Blue Ridge, GA||$116K||2||2||720|
|230 Mountain Lake Cir Blue Ridge, GA||$205K||--||2.5||1,938|
|70 Mountain Lake Cir Blue Ridge, GA||$95K||--||2||980|
|402 Mountain Lake Cir Blue Ridge, GA||$84K||2||1||784|
|626 Mountain Lake Cir Blue Ridge, GA||$138K||--||2||1,384|
Nearby Schools in Blue Ridge
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.