- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8507 Gypsy Hill Trl, Reno, NV 895235 beds, 5 baths, 3,928 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- HOA Fee: $236
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $669,500
- Price/sqft: $170
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Security System
- Sports Court
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,928 sqft
- Parcel #: 23262235
- Zillow Home ID: 97511006
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8507 Gypsy Hill Trl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northwest market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 31.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.6% less than in Reno, and 13.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwest home values rise more quickly than other regions in Reno.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest home values.
- 1780 Laurel Ridge Dr Reno, NV$577K33.53,050
- 1785 Laurel Ridge Dr Reno, NV$472K333,050
- 1770 Laurel Ridge Dr Reno, NV$534K443,267
- 1755 Laurel Ridge Ct Reno, NV$542K553,777
- 8516 Gypsy Hill Trl Reno, NV--------
- 1790 Laurel Ridge Dr Reno, NV$503K443,267
- 8524 Gypsy Hill Trl Reno, NV$542K443,213
- 1760 Laurel Ridge Ct Reno, NV$574K453,350
- 1795 Laurel Ridge Dr Reno, NV$477K43.52,904
- 1780 Timaru Ct Reno, NV$506K33.53,042
- 1750 Laurel Ridge Ct Reno, NV$594K43.53,263
- 1745 Laurel Ridge Ct Reno, NV$761K443,507
- 8532 Gypsy Hill Trl Reno, NV--------
- 8480 Fairway Chase Trl Reno, NV$486K43.52,904
- 8490 Fairway Chase Trl Reno, NV$526K43.53,148
- 1790 Timaru Ct Reno, NV$527K543,745
- 1770 Timaru Ct Reno, NV$522K543,899
- 8501 Timaru Trl Reno, NV$492K33.53,042
- 8494 Fairway Chase Trl Reno, NV$472K442,904
- 1740 Laurel Ridge Ct Reno, NV$554K553,928
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.