- Built in 1971
- Views: 560 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $28,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $29
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ No, Attic \ None, Cooling System \ Individual Unit(S), Development Type \ Condominium, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, HOA Fee Includes \ Heat, HOA Fee Includes \ Hot Water, HOA Fee Includes \ Management, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Water, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Info \ Common Laundry Area, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Parking Type \ Assigned, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 125
- Floor size: 968 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:409 B:149D L:77B-851
- Zillow Home ID: 57927865
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $53-85K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06450 home values will fall 3% next year, compared to a 0.9% decrease for Meriden as a whole. Among 06450 homes, this home is valued 54% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 75.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06450, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.8% less than in Meriden, and 129.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06450 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Meriden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06450 home values.
Nearby Schools in Meriden
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!