851 E Elm Rd, Oak Creek, WI 531543 beds, 2 baths, 2,086 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $205,000
- Price/sqft: $98
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 2,086 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 109570122000
- Zillow Home ID: 110701703
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 851 E Elm Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 53154 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 22.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Oak Creek, and 47.8% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 53154 home values.
- 1440 E Meadowview Dr Oak Creek, WI$114K32--
- 505 E Randy Rd Oak Creek, WI$119K431,882
- 10721 S Michelle Ln Oak Creek, WI--322,222
- 831 E Elm Rd Oak Creek, WI--------
- 1011 E Elm Rd Oak Creek, WI$125K321,969
- 850 E Elm Rd Oak Creek, WI--332,003
- 901 E Elm Rd Oak Creek, WI--------
- 880 E Elm Rd Oak Creek, WI--------
- 811 E Elm Rd Oak Creek, WI--------
- 830 E Elm Rd Oak Creek, WI--------
- 900 E Elm Rd Oak Creek, WI--------
- 10728 S Shepard Ave Oak Creek, WI--321,940
- 810 E Elm Rd Oak Creek, WI--------
- 851 E Mary Ln Oak Creek, WI--------
- 881 E Mary Ln Oak Creek, WI--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.