- Lot: 0.54 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Views: 521 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $199,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $92
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 576 sqft
- Accessibility Feat. \ Bath Lever Faucets, Accessibility Feat. \ Hallways 36in+ Wide, Additional Bedroom \ Master Bdrm Split, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Separate Bdrm Exit, Approx SqFt Range \ 001 - 2, Approx SqFt Range \ 2, Approx SqFt Range \ 250, Apx Lot Size Range \ 000, Apx Lot Size Range \ 001 - 24, Apx Lot Size Range \ 18, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement Description \ None, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 0043 - Apache Junction Unified District - Pinal, Elementary School \ Desert Vista, Energy/Green Feature \ Solar Panels, Exterior Features \ Circular Drive, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Exterior Features \ Storage Shed(s), Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings, Features \ Soft Water Loop, Fencing \ Block, Fencing \ Wood, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Apache Junction High School, High School Dist # \ 0043 - Apache Junction Unified District - Pinal, Horses \ N, Jr. High School \ Thunder Mountain, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Elec, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Walk-in Pantry, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Front, Landscaping \ Irrigation Back, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Master Bathroom \ Tub with Jets, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking Features \ Attch'd Gar Cabinets, Parking Features \ Dir Entry frm Garage, Parking Features \ Electric Door Opener, Parking Features \ Extnded Lngth Garage, Parking Features \ RV Gate, Parking Features \ RV Parking, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Corner Lot, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ Owner, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Tax Municipality \ Apache Junction, Technology \ Pre-Wire Sat Dish, Technology \ Pre-Wire Srnd Snd, Type \ ER, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,162 sqft
- Parcel #: 10203192
- Zillow Home ID: 8668392
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $135-267K.
Market guideZillow predicts 85119 home values will increase 6% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Apache Junction as a whole. Among 85119 homes, this home is valued 13.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 20% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85119, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.3% less than in Apache Junction, and 36.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 85119 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Apache Junction.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85119 home values.
Nearby Schools in Apache Junction
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!