- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- 104 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,043 all time views
- 20 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2007 for $137,000
- Price/sqft: $43
- MLS #: 21335691
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 600 sqft
- Basement Description \ Unfinished, Foundation \ Basement-Block, Heat \ ForcedAir, Optional Level Below Grade \ Basement, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Water Heater \ Gas, Architectural Style \ Ranch, Equipment \ Not Applicable, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Septic, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 0-25%, Exterior \ Stone, Basement Description \ WalkOut, Interior \ Screens Some, Inspection Warranties \ LeadBasePaint, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Cool \ Central Electric, Ownership Interest Types \ None, Tax Exemption \ HistoricTaxCredit
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,650 sqft
- Parcel #: 55-06-24-152-001.000-011
- Zillow Home ID: 85619023
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $126-153K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46151 home values will rise 2.2% next year, compared to a 2.3% rise for Morgan as a whole. Among 46151 homes, this home is 5.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 48.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46151, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Morgan, and 99% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46151 home values.
- 8440 Locust Dr3 beds, 2 baths
2,520 sqft, 34,848 sqft lot, built in 1965
|Edith St Martinsville, IN||$130K||3||1.5||1,325|
|8530 Edith St Martinsville, IN||$77K||--||2||1,456|
|8605 Old State Road 37 N Martinsville, IN||$65K||3||2||928|
|8615 Old State Road 37 N Martinsville, IN||$95K||3||1||2,106|
|8525 Edith St Martinsville, IN||$89K||3||1||1,820|
|8530 Edith St Martinsville, IN||--||--||--||--|
|8540 Edith St Martinsville, IN||$74K||3||1||1,176|
|8610 Waverly Rd Martinsville, IN||--||2||1||870|
|8545 Edith St Martinsville, IN||$74K||3||1||1,288|
|8657 Waverly Rd Martinsville, IN||$77K||--||--||--|
|8630 Waverly Rd Martinsville, IN||$85K||2||1||1,769|
|8560 Edith St Martinsville, IN||$63K||3||1||960|
|8610 Highland Rd Martinsville, IN||$84K||2||2||1,343|
|8610 Old State Road 37 N Martinsville, IN||$102K||1||1||2,508|
|8640 Old State Road 37 N Martinsville, IN||$56K||1||1||832|
|8655 Waverly Rd Martinsville, IN||$117K||2||2||2,568|
|8565 Edith St Martinsville, IN||$73K||3||1||880|
|8590 Old State Road 37 N Martinsville, IN||$69K||3||2||1,792|
|8650 Old State Road 37 N Martinsville, IN||$76K||3||1.5||1,326|
|8600 Highland Rd Martinsville, IN||$67K||3||1||950|
Nearby Schools in Morgan
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!