8510 El Portal Dr, Tampa, FL 336043 beds, 2 baths, 1,354 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $60,000
- Price/sqft: $44
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,354 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0985390000
- Zillow Home ID: 45035553
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8510 El Portal Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lowry Park Central market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 131.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 35.3% greater than in Tampa, and 283.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Lowry Park Central home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lowry Park Central home values.
- 8508 El Portal Dr Tampa, FL$114K321,159
- 8512 El Portal Dr Tampa, FL$96K311,318
- 8506 El Portal Dr Tampa, FL$57K21646
- 8509 N Newport Ave Tampa, FL$48K21876
- 8516 El Portal Dr Tampa, FL$62K31672
- 8503 N Newport Ave Tampa, FL$66K211,204
- 8502 El Portal Dr Tampa, FL$122K321,432
- 8513 N Newport Ave Tampa, FL$92K321,748
- 8518 El Portal Dr Tampa, FL$114K331,324
- 8501 N Newport Ave Tampa, FL$122K421,422
- 8517 N Newport Ave Tampa, FL$159K------
- 8517 N Newport Ave Tampa, FL$73K21836
- 8520 El Portal Dr Tampa, FL$80K321,688
- 8509 El Portal Dr Tampa, FL$50K11744
- 8511 El Portal Dr Tampa, FL$117K211,217
- 8507 El Portal Dr Tampa, FL$72K11911
- 8513 El Portal Dr Tampa, FL$56K21874
- 8505 El Portal Dr Tampa, FL$64K211,140
- 8519 N Newport Ave Tampa, FL$66K221,056
- 8515 El Portal Dr Tampa, FL$195K211,679
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.