8510 Hunting Trl, Indianapolis, IN 462173 beds, 3 baths, 3,759 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $128,700
- Price/sqft: $34
- Finished basement, 836 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 576 sqft
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,759 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Lot depth: 211
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 491422109035000500
- Zillow Home ID: 1184786
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8510 Hunting Trl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46217, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.9% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 5.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46217 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 8520 Hunting Trl Indianapolis, IN$215K321,966
- 1730 Ridge Hill Ln Indianapolis, IN$232K422,160
- 8530 Hunting Trl Indianapolis, IN$186K422,205
- 8543 Trails Run Rd Indianapolis, IN$173K411,892
- 8530 Trails Run Rd Indianapolis, IN$210K41.52,176
- 1720 Ridge Hill Ln Indianapolis, IN$217K422,132
- 8553 Trails Run Rd Indianapolis, IN$199K41.52,153
- 1719 Friendship Dr Indianapolis, IN$246K41.52,710
- 1713 Friendship Dr Indianapolis, IN$174K412,087
- 1715 Ridge Hill Ln Indianapolis, IN$259K41.53,680
- 8540 Hunting Trl Indianapolis, IN$232K4--2,931
- 1725 Friendship Dr Indianapolis, IN$177K321,836
- 1740 Sandhill Rd Indianapolis, IN$188K42.52,500
- 8613 Trails Run Rd Indianapolis, IN$231K433,125
- 8535 Hunting Trl Indianapolis, IN$180K32.51,870
- 1731 Friendship Dr Indianapolis, IN$176K311,848
- 1707 Friendship Dr Indianapolis, IN$166K311,648
- 8623 Trails Run Rd Indianapolis, IN$175K31.51,994
- 8612 Hunting Trl Indianapolis, IN$179K31.52,089
- 1710 Ridge Hill Ln Indianapolis, IN$189K31.51,532
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.