8510 N Hyaleah Rd, Tampa, FL 336173 beds, 2 baths, 1,263 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $66,000
- Price/sqft: $52
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 312 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,263 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 1427221234
- Zillow Home ID: 54783841
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8510 N Hyaleah Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Temple Crest market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 83.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.1% less than in Tampa, and 177.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Temple Crest home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Temple Crest home values.
- 8512 N Hyaleah Rd Tampa, FL$79K321,200
- 8508 N Hyaleah Rd Tampa, FL$80K321,200
- 8514 N Hyaleah Rd Tampa, FL$80K321,200
- 8506 N Hyaleah Rd Tampa, FL$90K421,425
- 4809 River Bottom Ct Tampa, FL$72K321,200
- 4807 River Bottom Ct Tampa, FL$75K321,200
- 4811 River Bottom Ct Tampa, FL$78K321,200
- 4813 River Bottom Ct Tampa, FL$79K321,200
- 4805 River Bottom Ct Tampa, FL$87K321,335
- 8509 N Hyaleah Rd Tampa, FL$71K321,200
- 8511 N Hyaleah Rd Tampa, FL$71K321,200
- 8507 N Hyaleah Rd Tampa, FL$78K321,200
- 8504 N Hyaleah Rd Tampa, FL$83K321,260
- 8513 N Hyaleah Rd Tampa, FL$77K321,200
- 8505 N Hyaleah Rd Tampa, FL$90K421,309
- 4803 River Bottom Ct Tampa, FL$82K321,260
- 8515 N Hyaleah Rd Tampa, FL$81K321,200
- 8503 N Hyaleah Rd Tampa, FL$86K421,450
- 8523 N Hyaleah Rd Tampa, FL$74K321,200
- 8519 N Hyaleah Rd Tampa, FL$77K321,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.