- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8510 Patsy St, Tampa, FL 336153 beds, 2 baths, 1,156 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2010 for $28,500
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,156 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Lot depth: 108
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0068830000
- Zillow Home ID: 44871786
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8510 Patsy Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33615 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 102.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.6% lower than in Town 'n' Country, and 234.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33615 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town 'n' Country.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33615 home values.
- 8508 Patsy St Tampa, FL$115K321,102
- 8512 Patsy St Tampa, FL$69K31876
- 8517 W Hanna Ave Tampa, FL$134K321,296
- 8518 Patsy St Tampa, FL--------
- 8506 Patsy St Tampa, FL$132K321,174
- 8515 W Hanna Ave Tampa, FL$167K211,488
- 8519 W Hanna Ave Tampa, FL$96K111,040
- 8509 W Hanna Ave Tampa, FL$119K321,080
- 8521 W Hanna Ave Tampa, FL$130K311,354
- 8507 Patsy St Tampa, FL$82K211,244
- 8520 Patsy St Tampa, FL$107K321,029
- 8527 W Hanna Ave Tampa, FL$104K321,120
- 8502 Patsy St Tampa, FL$56K211,024
- 8505 Patsy St Tampa, FL$44K11656
- 8505 W Hanna Ave Tampa, FL$73K31882
- 8523 W Hanna Ave Tampa, FL$144K32.51,848
- 8522 Patsy St Tampa, FL$153K3--1,792
- 8515 Patsy St Tampa, FL$67K11840
- 8519 Patsy St Tampa, FL$53K3--1,100
- 8503 Patsy St Tampa, FL$132K321,174
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!