8511 Mercury St, El Paso, TX 799042 beds, 1 bath, 975 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 404 sqft
- Last sold: Sep 2000
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 975 sqft
- Parcel #: S912999001E4700
- Zillow Home ID: 27487318
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8511 Mercury Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northeast, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.4% higher than in El Paso, and 13.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northeast home values from rising as quickly as other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 8513 Mercury St El Paso, TX$176K632,663
- 8417 Mercury St El Paso, TX$192K222,710
- 8421 Mercury St El Paso, TX$108K421,698
- 8515 Mercury St El Paso, TX$142K311,898
- 8415 Mercury St El Paso, TX$104K--11,572
- 4100 Tradewind Ct El Paso, TX$83K--11,008
- 8601 Mercury St El Paso, TX$113K--21,628
- 8412 Mercury St El Paso, TX$167K42.52,133
- 8410 Mercury St El Paso, TX$109K321,400
- 8500 Leo St El Paso, TX$78K--2872
- 8408 Mercury St El Paso, TX$186K422,800
- 8504 Leo St El Paso, TX$80K21872
- 8422 Leo St El Paso, TX$106K--11,716
- 8605 Mercury St El Paso, TX$112K--21,628
- 4104 Tradewind Ct El Paso, TX$74K--11,008
- 8420 Leo St El Paso, TX$220K3114,460
- 8413 Mercury St El Paso, TX$99K321,300
- 8404 Mercury St El Paso, TX$116K321,327
- 8508 Leo St El Paso, TX$77K--1877
- 8408 Mercury St APT C El Paso, TX$227K422,800
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!