- Lot: 6,346 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- 14 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,593 all time views
- 14 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $80,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $62
- MLS #: 518258
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- Bedroom \ SPLIT, Category \ Residential, Construction \ VINYL, Cooling \ CENTRAL, Dining \ KIT-AREA, Energy \ CEILING FAN, Exterior \ FENCE, Fireplace \ GAS-LOG, Floors \ TILE, Floors \ VINYL, Floors \ WW CARPET, Heating \ CENTRAL, InFile \ LEADBASE, InFile \ SELL DISC, Interior \ RAISED CEILING, Listing Status \ Active, LotDescription \ CUL-DE-SAC, LotDescription \ SUBDIVISION, Porch \ FRONT, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Sewer \ PUBLIC, Style \ COTTAGE, Terms-Offered \ CASH, Terms-Offered \ LEASE PURCHASE, Utilities \ ALL ELECTRIC, Utilities \ NATURAL GAS, Water \ PUBLIC
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,296 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: R022707350000051086
- Zillow Home ID: 55784512
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $80-118K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Yorkwood home values will rise 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.6% rise for Mobile as a whole. Among Yorkwood homes, this home is 21.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Yorkwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.3% higher than in Mobile, and 150.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Yorkwood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mobile.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Yorkwood home values.
|8508 Cherry Oak Ct Mobile, AL||$109K||3||2||1,350|
|8518 Cherry Oak Ct Mobile, AL||$97K||3||2||1,252|
|8522 Cherry Oak Ct Mobile, AL||$100K||3||2||1,236|
|8502 Cherry Oak Ct Mobile, AL||$97K||3||2||1,257|
|8467 Clarke Rd Mobile, AL||$145K||3||2||1,678|
|8473 Clarke Rd Mobile, AL||$162K||3||2||1,970|
|8528 Cherry Oak Ct Mobile, AL||$133K||3||2||1,410|
|8479 Clarke Rd Mobile, AL||$134K||3||2||1,572|
|8498 Cherry Oak Ct Mobile, AL||$107K||3||2||1,333|
|8513 Cherry Oak Ct Mobile, AL||$99K||3||2||1,247|
|8517 Cherry Oak Ct Mobile, AL||$91K||2||2||1,000|
|8507 Cherry Oak Ct Mobile, AL||$102K||3||2||1,265|
|8461 Clarke Rd Mobile, AL||$139K||--||2||1,611|
|8523 Cherry Oak Ct Mobile, AL||$99K||3||2||1,265|
|1915 Willow Oak Dr Mobile, AL||$120K||3||2||1,426|
|8503 Cherry Oak Ct Mobile, AL||$108K||3||2||1,315|
|8492 Cherry Oak Ct Mobile, AL||$95K||3||2||1,345|
|8485 Clarke Rd Mobile, AL||$126K||3||2||1,486|
|8527 Cherry Oak Ct Mobile, AL||$97K||3||2||1,247|
|1891 Harrington Way Mobile, AL||$158K||3||2||1,919|
Nearby Schools in Mobile
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!