8512 E 117th St, Kansas City, MO 641343 beds, 2 baths, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $67,000
- Price/sqft: $52
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- View: Park
- New windows, new SS Apliances, contemporary style, new roof, new HVAC, move in ready
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Lot depth: 188
- Lot width: 133
- Parcel #: 63410042500000000
- Zillow Home ID: 2462849
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8512 E 117th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 64134, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 132.5% greater than in Kansas City Metro, and 293.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 64134 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Kansas City Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 11620 Mckinley Ave Kansas City, MO$41K21900
- 8508 E 117th St Kansas City, MO$67K31.51,144
- 11616 Mckinley Ave Kansas City, MO$48K21900
- 11625 Mckinley Ave Kansas City, MO$59K311,021
- 11621 Mckinley Ave Kansas City, MO$58K32864
- 8504 E 117th St Kansas City, MO--------
- 11617 Mckinley Ave Kansas City, MO$39K31864
- 8513 E 116th St Kansas City, MO$75K321,302
- 8601 E 116th St Kansas City, MO$58K311,008
- 8509 E 116th St Kansas City, MO$61K321,336
- 8603 E 116th St Kansas City, MO$66K311,152
- 8505 E 116th St Kansas City, MO--------
- 8608 E 117th St Kansas City, MO$71K311,152
- 8500 E 117th St Kansas City, MO$70K311,330
- 8605 E 116th St Kansas City, MO$41K21864
- E 116th St Kansas City, MO$86K311,708
- 8415 E 116th St Kansas City, MO$78K321,632
- 8609 E 116th St Kansas City, MO$74K211,598
- 8700 E 117th St Kansas City, MO$78K421,440
- 8408 E 117th St Kansas City, MO$51K211,197
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!