- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8517 106th St, Jamaica, NY 114181,714 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,490 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,714 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Lot depth: 83
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 091960055
- Zillow Home ID: 32116039
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8517 106th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Richmond Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 950% higher than in New York, and 68.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Richmond Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Richmond Hill home values.
- 8521 106th St Jamaica, NY$556K532,490
- 8515 106th St Jamaica, NY$548K531,722
- 8523 106th St Jamaica, NY$453K----1,750
- 8511 106th St Jamaica, NY$616K----2,282
- 8527 106th St Jamaica, NY$469K----1,640
- 8518 107th St Jamaica, NY$543K----2,295
- 8520 107th St Jamaica, NY$519K----1,520
- 8507 106th St Jamaica, NY$530K----2,318
- 8514 107th St Jamaica, NY$573K722,235
- 8524 107th St Jamaica, NY$675K----2,940
- 8529 106th St Jamaica, NY$486K----1,764
- 8510 107th St Jamaica, NY$538K----1,890
- 8521 106th St Richmond Hill, NY$511K431,702
- 8503 106th St Jamaica, NY$587K322,385
- 8528 107th St Jamaica, NY$562K----2,260
- 8533 106th St Jamaica, NY$479K----1,720
- 8522 106th St Jamaica, NY$532K----2,424
- 8500 107th St Jamaica, NY$695K----1,890
- 8518 106th St Jamaica, NY$468K----1,567
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.