8517 Ridein Rd, Tampa, FL 336192 beds, 1 bath, 925 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $37,000
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: 252 sqft
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 925 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Lot depth: 107
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 0452993312
- Zillow Home ID: 44939895
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8517 Ridein Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33619 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 119.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 41.5% greater than in Palm River-Clair Mel, and 271.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33619 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palm River-Clair Mel.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33619 home values.
- 8515 Ridein Rd Tampa, FL$56K211,256
- 8519 Ridein Rd Tampa, FL$78K221,150
- 8544 Gold Ridge Cir Tampa, FL$57K211,273
- 8546 Gold Ridge Cir Tampa, FL$70K221,158
- 8518 Ridein Rd Tampa, FL$67K321,495
- 8511 Ridein Rd Tampa, FL$65K211,260
- 8516 Ridein Rd Tampa, FL$126K31.51,288
- 8542 Gold Ridge Cir Tampa, FL$58K211,192
- 8520 Ridein Rd Tampa, FL$73K221,158
- 8514 Ridein Rd Tampa, FL$104K211,273
- 8601 Tidewater Trl Tampa, FL$117K531,769
- 8509 Ridein Rd Tampa, FL$75K31.5924
- 8512 Ridein Rd Tampa, FL$64K21940
- 8603 Tidewater Trl Tampa, FL$62K311,151
- 8527 Blue Ridge Dr Tampa, FL$68K311,260
- 8529 Blue Ridge Dr Tampa, FL$87K42940
- 8540 Gold Ridge Cir Tampa, FL$55K211,300
- 8605 Tidewater Trl Tampa, FL$70K411,361
- 8531 Blue Ridge Dr Tampa, FL$58K221,150
- 8545 Gold Ridge Cir Tampa, FL$139K322,573
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292