8518 101st St, Jamaica, NY 114186 beds, 4 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,179 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1915
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $590,000
- Price/sqft: $295
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1915
- Lot depth: 136
- Lot width: 23
- Parcel #: 091770040
- Zillow Home ID: 32115368
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8518 101st Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Richmond Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 215.6% higher than in New York, and 25.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Richmond Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Richmond Hill home values.
- 8520 101st St Jamaica, NY$496K----1,440
- 8522 101st St Jamaica, NY$495K----1,440
- 8526 101st St Richmond Hill, NY$430K633,048
- 8526 101st St Jamaica, NY$536K631,800
- 8528 101st St Jamaica, NY$500K----1,440
- 8530 101st St Richmond Hill, NY$308K42--
- 8530 101st St Jamaica, NY$521K----1,440
- 8518 101st St Richmond Hill, NY$422K64--
- 8518 101st St Richmond Hill, NY$431K64--
- 8518 101st St Richmond Hill, NY$451K85--
- 8518 101st St Richmond Hill, NY$491K852,000
- 8532 101st St Jamaica, NY$547K----1,440
- 8536 101st St Jamaica, NY$486K----1,440
- 8538 101st St Jamaica, NY$438K----1,440
- 8543 101st St Richmond Hill, NY$282K311,216
- 8540 101st St Jamaica, NY$477K----1,440
- 8509 101st St Jamaica, NY$423K----1,872
- 8593 98th St Jamaica, NY$462K----1,344
- 8591 98th St Jamaica, NY$516K----1,656
- 8589 98th St Jamaica, NY$543K----1,656
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.