852 Battery Ln, Nashville, TN 372204 beds, 3 baths, 4,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.7 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 98 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2009 for $309,000
- Price/sqft: $169
- MLS #: 1544272
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 5 spaces
- Cooling System: Central, Guest parking, Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 506
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 13210004400
- Zillow Home ID: 41160812
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 852 Battery Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 37220 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 16.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 21.2% lower than in Oak Hill, and 61.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 37220 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oak Hill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37220 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292