- Built in 1981
- HOA Fee: $326
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 428 sqft
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $785,000
- Price/sqft: $428
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Security System
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Attic, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Utility Room, Amenities Misc. \ Balcony/Patio, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ or Tennis, Association Fees Include \ Pools, Association Fees Include \ Spa, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Building Type \ Townhouse(s), Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Dining "L", Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Caulked/Sealed, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Insulation - Unknown, Energy Features \ Weather Stripped Door(s), Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Insert, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, HOA Amenities \ Community Pool, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Ovens - 2+, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Location \ Cul-de-Sac, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Composition, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Townhouse, Unit Features \ Ground Floor, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,834 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Lot depth: 75
- Lot width: 26
- Parcel #: 42960035
- Zillow Home ID: 19682799
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Willow Glen home values will rise 3.1% next year, compared to a 4.2% rise for San Jose as a whole. Among Willow Glen homes, this home is valued 13.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 24.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Willow Glen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26% higher than in San Jose, and 17.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Willow Glen home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Willow Glen home values.
|852 Minnesota Ave UNIT 115 San Jose, CA||$739K||3||2.5||1,634|
|852 Minnesota Ave UNIT 117 San Jose, CA||$741K||3||2.5||1,634|
|852 Minnesota Ave UNIT 114 San Jose, CA||$736K||3||2.5||1,636|
|1454 Curtiss Ave San Jose, CA||$611K||2||2||1,198|
|1452 Curtiss Ave San Jose, CA||$792K||3||2.5||1,861|
|869 Buchser Way San Jose, CA||$919K||4||2||2,200|
|854 Minnesota Ave UNIT 118 San Jose, CA||$660K||3||2.5||1,547|
|1450 Curtiss Ave San Jose, CA||$743K||3||2.5||1,861|
|850 Minnesota Ave UNIT 113 San Jose, CA||$720K||3||2.5||1,636|
|877 Buchser Way San Jose, CA||$933K||4||2||2,072|
|850 Minnesota Ave UNIT 112 San Jose, CA||$711K||3||3||1,634|
|1448 Curtiss Ave San Jose, CA||$653K||3||2.5||1,551|
|854 Minnesota Ave UNIT 119 San Jose, CA||$653K||3||2.5||1,527|
|861 Buchser Way San Jose, CA||$804K||3||2||1,412|
|850 Minnesota Ave UNIT 111 San Jose, CA||$706K||3||2.5||1,634|
|1446 Curtiss Ave San Jose, CA||$785K||3||3||1,551|
|850 Minnesota Ave UNIT 110 San Jose, CA||$689K||3||2.5||1,634|
|854 Minnesota Ave UNIT 120 San Jose, CA||$653K||3||2.5||1,527|
|1444 Curtiss Ave San Jose, CA||$650K||3||2.5||1,551|
|885 Buchser Way San Jose, CA||$818K||3||2||1,412|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!