8520 11th St, Downey, CA 902413 beds, 2 baths, 1,468 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,013 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- 457 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 1998 for $167,000
- Price/sqft: $361
- MLS #: DW14005130
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,468 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1947
- Lot depth: 97
- Lot width: 72
- Parcel #: 6252011007
- Zillow Home ID: 21050255
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8520 11th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90241, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.5% higher than in Downey, and 26.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90241 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Downey.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90241 home values.
- 8528 11th St Downey, CA$418K331,160
- 8523 10th St Downey, CA$734K432,928
- 8531 10th St Downey, CA$969K55.54,200
- 10226 Brookshire Ave Downey, CA$370K21918
- 8523 11th St Downey, CA$537K321,784
- 10230 Brookshire Ave Downey, CA$849K633,570
- 10216 Brookshire Ave Downey, CA$711K543,416
- 8517 10th St Downey, CA$522K32.51,955
- 10236 Brookshire Ave Downey, CA$352K21868
- 8534 11th St Downey, CA$526K321,482
- 8529 11th St Downey, CA$701K532,464
- 8539 10th St Downey, CA$1.15M555,580
- 10242 Brookshire Ave Downey, CA$406K221,355
- 8524 10th St Downey, CA$564K321,624
- 8512 10th St Downey, CA$347K21750
- 8542 11th St Downey, CA$585K421,850
- 8547 10th St Downey, CA$546K311,722
- 8530 10th St Downey, CA$575K332,030
- 8516 10th St Downey, CA$355K21824
- 10310 Brookshire Ave Downey, CA$435K321,552
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.