8520 Beaver Creek Dr, Charlotte, NC 282692 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,258 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,307 sqft
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $130,000
- Price/sqft: $103
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, On street
- Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,258 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 02929282
- Zillow Home ID: 80454945
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8520 Beaver Creek Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Highland Creek, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.7% less than in Charlotte, and 5.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Highland Creek home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland Creek home values.
- 8516 Beaver Creek Dr Charlotte, NC$130K22.51,258
- 8524 Beaver Creek Dr Charlotte, NC$123K22.51,122
- 8512 Beaver Creek Dr Charlotte, NC$129K231,258
- 8528 Beaver Creek Dr Charlotte, NC$127K22.51,069
- 8508 Beaver Creek Dr Charlotte, NC$149K32.51,386
- 8508 Beaver Creek Dr Charlotte, NC$148K32.51,386
- 8532 Beaver Creek Dr Charlotte, NC$150K321,389
- 8504 Beaver Creek Dr Charlotte, NC$130K231,122
- 8538 Beaver Creek Dr Charlotte, NC$135K22.51,258
- 8542 Beaver Creek Dr # 8542 Charlotte, NC$123K231,180
- 8542 Beaver Creek Dr # 0 Charlotte, NC$124K231,180
- 8542 Beaver Creek Dr Charlotte, NC$128K231,180
- 8546 Beaver Creek Dr Charlotte, NC$128K2--1,122
- 8550 Beaver Creek Dr Charlotte, NC$133K22.51,258
- 8554 Beaver Creek Dr Charlotte, NC$126K22.51,122
- 8558 Beaver Creek Dr Charlotte, NC$126K22.51,056
- 8602 Beaver Creek Dr Charlotte, NC$150K331,395
- 8520 Beaver Creek Dr Charlotte, NC$121K22.51,258
- Arbor Creek Dr Charlotte, NC--------
- 8606 Beaver Creek Dr Charlotte, NC$126K22.51,082
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.