Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $640-925K.
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $18.8K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Los Angeles is $12,656.
Upscale Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $136.6K
- The average cost for a upscale major kitchen remodel in Los Angeles is $129,595.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- All time views: 3,429
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2015 for $800,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $833
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- View: Territorial
- Listing Status: Active
- CARETS Listing Status: Active
- System Locale: CARETS
- Common Walls: Attached
- Rooms: LivingRoom
- Listing Terms: Cash
- Building Structure Style: Traditional
- Legal Disclosures: Principal RE Licensed
- Eating Areas: Dining Area
- Heating Type: Central Furnace
- Legal Disclosures: CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Square Footage Source: Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Lot Size Source: Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Legal Disclosures: Owner Has R.E. License (N)
- Legal Disclosures: Easements
- Parking Type: Garage - Two Door (N)
- Buyer Financing: Conventional
- ListingAgreement: Lease
- Rooms: Master Bedroom
- Listing Terms: Conventional
- SpecialConditions: Standard Sale
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 960 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Lot depth: 100 ft
- Lot width: 50 ft
- Parcel #: 5562001027
- Zillow Home ID: 20799946
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Beverly Glen
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Beverly Glen market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 12.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.7% lower than in Los Angeles, and 24.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Beverly Glen home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!