- Lot: 1,894 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1999
- HOA Fee: $98
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $85,200
- Price/sqft: $64
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Add'l Property Use \ None, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Monthly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Front Yard Maint, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Complex Feature \ Community Pool, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Stories \ 1, Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Linoleum, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Tolleson Union High, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Back, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Other (See Remarks), New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Roofing \ All Tile, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ N, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,340 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 10236718
- Zillow Home ID: 7474258
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 85037 home values will rise 5.1% next year, compared to a 3.3% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among 85037 homes, this home is valued 23.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 25.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85037, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.5% greater than in Phoenix, and 219.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85037 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85037 home values.
|8520 W Palm Ln UNIT 1104 Phoenix, AZ||$93K||3||2||1,340|
|8520 W Palm Ln UNIT 1102 Phoenix, AZ||$93K||3||2||1,340|
|8520 W Palm Ln UNIT 1101 Phoenix, AZ||$93K||3||2.5||1,340|
|8520 W Palm Ln # 38 Phoenix, AZ||$94K||--||2.5||1,468|
|8520 W Palm Ln # 37 Phoenix, AZ||$91K||--||2.5||1,340|
|8520 W Palm Ln UNIT 1107 Phoenix, AZ||$90K||--||2.5||1,340|
|8520 W Palm Ln UNIT 1099 Phoenix, AZ||$97K||3||2||1,340|
|8520 W Palm Ln UNIT 1100 Phoenix, AZ||$102K||3||2||1,340|
|8520 W Palm Ln UNIT 1108 Phoenix, AZ||$90K||3||2||1,340|
|8520 W Palm Ln UNIT 1043 Phoenix, AZ||$86K||--||2.5||1,320|
|8520 W Palm Ln UNIT 1042 Phoenix, AZ||$86K||--||2.5||1,320|
|8520 W Palm Ln UNIT 1098 Phoenix, AZ||$93K||3||2||1,320|
|8520 W Palm Ln UNIT 1097 Phoenix, AZ||$102K||3||2||1,340|
|8520 W Palm Ln UNIT 1110 Phoenix, AZ||$88K||--||2.5||1,340|
|8520 W Palm Ln UNIT 1039 Phoenix, AZ||$85K||3||2||1,224|
|8520 W Palm Ln UNIT 1109 Phoenix, AZ||$90K||3||2||1,340|
|8520 W Palm Ln # 94 Phoenix, AZ||$88K||--||2.5||1,320|
|8520 W Palm Ln UNIT 1044 Phoenix, AZ||$86K||3||2||1,320|
|8520 W Palm Ln UNIT 1041 Phoenix, AZ||$86K||--||2.5||1,320|
|8520 W Palm Ln UNIT 1040 Phoenix, AZ||$84K||3||2||1,224|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!