8522 Forrest Ave, Philadelphia, PA 191503 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,159 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $65,000
- Price/sqft: $56
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- View: Territorial
- Natural Gas Powered Heating, Unknown Roof
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,159 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 502211000
- Zillow Home ID: 10475090
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8522 Forrest Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Cedarbrook, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38% lower than in Philadelphia, and 5.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Cedarbrook home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cedarbrook home values.
- 8524 Forrest Ave Philadelphia, PA$138K321,159
- 8520 Forrest Ave Philadelphia, PA$119K311,159
- 8526 Forrest Ave Philadelphia, PA$138K311,159
- 8518 Forrest Ave Philadelphia, PA$123K311,166
- 8516 Forrest Ave Philadelphia, PA$119K311,159
- 8528 Forrest Ave Philadelphia, PA$138K311,159
- 8530 Forrest Ave Philadelphia, PA$131K311,152
- 8514 Forrest Ave Philadelphia, PA$121K311,159
- 8512 Forrest Ave Philadelphia, PA$121K311,159
- 8532 Forrest Ave Philadelphia, PA$140K311,320
- 8510 Forrest Ave Philadelphia, PA$124K311,159
- 8519 Thouron Ave Philadelphia, PA$113K321,159
- 8521 Thouron Ave Philadelphia, PA$128K321,166
- 8517 Thouron Ave Philadelphia, PA$114K321,159
- 8534 Forrest Ave Philadelphia, PA$142K331,320
- 8523 Thouron Ave Philadelphia, PA$114K31.51,159
- 8508 Forrest Ave Philadelphia, PA$126K31.51,159
- 8515 Thouron Ave Philadelphia, PA$116K321,166
- 8525 Thouron Ave Philadelphia, PA$119K321,035
- 8513 Thouron Ave Philadelphia, PA$119K321,152
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.