- Lot: 3,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1905
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $191,000
- Price/sqft: $212
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: None
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ None, Building Condition \ Remodeled, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Wood, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Kitchen location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Parking Type \ None, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ VA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ High Speed Internet, Status \ P, Style \ 10, Utility room location \ M, View \ City, View \ River, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 900 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 7883608693
- Zillow Home ID: 49065560
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts South Park home values will increase 7% next year, compared to a 4.8% rise for Seattle as a whole. Among South Park homes, this home is valued 22.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 80.3% greater than in Seattle, and 36.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Park home values.
|8525 Dallas Ave S Seattle, WA||$196K||2||1||780|
|8519 Dallas Ave S Seattle, WA||$220K||2||1||1,030|
|1420 S Cloverdale St Seattle, WA||$219K||2||1||900|
|1424 S Cloverdale St Seattle, WA||$261K||2||1||990|
|1412 S Cloverdale St Seattle, WA||$479K||2||1||1,410|
|8529 Dallas Ave S Seattle, WA||$255K||2||1||1,220|
|1410 S Cloverdale St Seattle, WA||$427K||2||1||930|
|1425 S Cloverdale St Seattle, WA||$254K||4||2||990|
|1421 S Cloverdale St Seattle, WA||$266K||1||1||1,350|
|1440 S Cloverdale St Seattle, WA||$295K||4||2||1,800|
|1429 S Cloverdale St Seattle, WA||$285K||5||2||1,380|
|1445 S Cloverdale St Seattle, WA||$462K||3||1||1,320|
|1426 S Donovan St Seattle, WA||$215K||1||1||930|
|1418 S Donovan St Seattle, WA||$291K||3||1.75||1,880|
|1412 S Donovan St Seattle, WA||$444K||3||1.75||2,240|
|1438 S Donovan St Seattle, WA||$287K||3||2||1,500|
|8616 14th Ave S Seattle, WA||$318K||7||1.75||2,560|
|1442 S Donovan St Seattle, WA||$286K||3||2||1,460|
|1438 S Donovan St Seattle, WA||$341K||3||2||1,500|
|1442 S Donovan St Seattle, WA||$339K||3||2||1,500|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!