8524 Gablebend Way, Tampa, FL 336472 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2012
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $122,090
- Price/sqft: $111
- Parking: 0 space
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Parcel #: 0329006452
- Zillow Home ID: 68589826
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8524 Gablebend Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Meadows market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 120% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.3% higher than in Tampa, and 255.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Meadows home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Meadows home values.
- 8522 Gablebend Way Tampa, FL$126K22.51,054
- 8526 Gablebend Way Tampa, FL$131K22.51,100
- 8520 Gablebend Way Tampa, FL$120K22.51,088
- 8528 Gablebend Way Tampa, FL$75K22.51,077
- 8523 Brushleaf Way Tampa, FL$100K231,192
- 8518 Gablebend Way Tampa, FL$103K22.51,088
- 8521 Brushleaf Way Tampa, FL$80K22.51,077
- 8525 Brushleaf Way Tampa, FL$102K22.51,091
- 8530 Gablebend Way Tampa, FL$122K22.51,054
- 8519 Brushleaf Way Tampa, FL$82K22.51,077
- 8516 Gablebend Way Tampa, FL$79K22.51,077
- 8527 Brushleaf Way Tampa, FL$98K22.51,054
- 8517 Brushleaf Way Tampa, FL$97K22.51,077
- 8532 Gablebend Way Tampa, FL$74K22.51,077
- 8529 Brushleaf Way Tampa, FL$98K231,120
- 8515 Brushleaf Way Tampa, FL$103K22.51,088
- 8514 Gablebend Way Tampa, FL$90K22.51,079
- 8531 Brushleaf Way Tampa, FL$101K231,088
- 8534 Gablebend Way Tampa, FL$76K22.51,042
- 8513 Brushleaf Way Tampa, FL$123K22.51,091
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!