- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Built in 2006
- 571 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,209 all time views
- 62 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $128
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2011 for $72,500
- Price/sqft: $99
- MLS #: T2593755
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 173 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave Hood, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Community Features \ Association Recreation - Owned, Community Features \ Fitness, Community Features \ Gated Community, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Last Status \ Photo Required, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Maintenance Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Maintenance Includes \ Roof, Maintenance Includes \ Trash Removal, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Shower No Tub, Office Primary Board ID \ Pinellas Suncoast, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Property Description \ Townhouse 2-3 Floors, Property Style \ Townhouse, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Variable Commission, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Utilities \ Street Lights, Utilities \ Underground
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,511 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0329006830
- Zillow Home ID: 68589996
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $133-165K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts West Meadows home values will increase 4.6% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Tampa as a whole. Among West Meadows homes, this home is 18.6% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Meadows, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.2% higher than in Tampa, and 347.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Meadows home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Meadows home values.
|8524 Sandpiper Ridge Ave Tampa, FL||$149K||3||2.5||1,511|
|8526 Sandpiper Ridge Ave Tampa, FL||$161K||3||3||1,772|
|8530 Sandpiper Ridge Ave Tampa, FL||$145K||3||2.5||1,511|
|8524 Sandpiper Ridge Ave Tampa, FL||$141K||3||2.5||1,511|
|8522 Sandpiper Ridge Ave Tampa, FL||$148K||3||2.5||1,511|
|8527 Sandpiper Ridge Ave Tampa, FL||$178K||3||2.5||2,086|
|8525 Sandpiper Ridge Ave Tampa, FL||$159K||3||2||1,665|
|20202 Water Hickory Pl Tampa, FL||$168K||3||2.5||2,086|
|20204 Water Hickory Pl Tampa, FL||$148K||3||2.5||1,665|
|8523 Sandpiper Ridge Ave Tampa, FL||$156K||3||2.5||1,772|
|20206 Water Hickory Pl Tampa, FL||$154K||3||2.5||1,772|
|8529 Sandpiper Ridge Ave Tampa, FL||$167K||3||3||1,637|
|8520 Sandpiper Ridge Ave Tampa, FL||$152K||3||3||1,511|
|20208 Water Hickory Pl Tampa, FL||$155K||3||2||1,637|
|8531 Sandpiper Ridge Ave Tampa, FL||$162K||3||2.5||1,772|
|8521 Sandpiper Ridge Ave Tampa, FL||$154K||3||2.5||1,637|
|20210 Water Hickory Pl Tampa, FL||$159K||3||2.5||1,801|
|8518 Sandpiper Ridge Ave Tampa, FL||$167K||3||3||1,772|
|8533 Sandpiper Ridge Ave Tampa, FL||$157K||3||2.5||1,700|
|20212 Water Hickory Pl Tampa, FL||$189K||3||2.5||2,319|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!