8529 Steamline Cir, Austin, TX 787453 beds, 2 baths, 2,136 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,754 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- 49 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $1,900
- Price/sqft: $1
- Assisted Living Community
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 340 sqft
- Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,136 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 485995
- Zillow Home ID: 58316372
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8529 Steamline Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 78745, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.3% less than in Austin Metro, and 50% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 78745 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Austin Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 8525 Steamline Cir Austin, TX$182K--21,522
- 8533 Steamline Cir Austin, TX$230K--32,586
- 8521 Steamline Cir Austin, TX$229K--32,586
- 8537 Steamline Cir Austin, TX$168K--21,522
- 8528 Steamline Cir Austin, TX$161K--21,336
- 8524 Steamline Cir Austin, TX$227K--32,389
- 8541 Steamline Cir Austin, TX$172K--21,643
- 8532 Steamline Cir Austin, TX$165K--21,522
- 8517 Steamline Cir Austin, TX$239K--32,606
- 8520 Steamline Cir Austin, TX$206K--22,030
- 8536 Steamline Cir Austin, TX$239K--32,479
- 8545 Steamline Cir Austin, TX$181K--21,522
- 8513 Steamline Cir Austin, TX$215K--32,233
- 8512 Kansas River Dr Austin, TX$173K--21,522
- 8548 Steamline Cir Austin, TX$225K32.52,526
- 8517 Kansas River Dr Austin, TX$237K--32,447
- 8509 Steamline Cir Austin, TX$227K--32,479
- 8552 Steamline Cir Austin, TX$224K--32,233
- 8508 Kansas River Dr Austin, TX$240K42.52,492
- 8549 Steamline Cir Austin, TX$226K332,389
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.