- Lot: 6,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1901
- Views: 471 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $190,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $31
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street
- View: City
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Linoleum, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Hydro Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Location \ No Laundry Location, Lot Description \ Level Topography, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Victorian, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 16
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Victorian
- Floor size: 6,062 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Zillow Home ID: 2119694914
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06604 home values will decrease 0.4% next year, compared to a 1.5% decrease for Bridgeport as a whole. Among 06604 homes, this home is valued 2976.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 69% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06604, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.4% higher than in Bridgeport, and 215.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06604 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bridgeport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06604 home values.
|880 Fairfield Ave Bridgeport, CT||$560K||--||3||6,418|
|1059-1061 Iranistan Ave Bridgeport, CT||$176K||5||3||3,229|
|1071 Iranistan Ave Bridgeport, CT||$826K||14||8||5,700|
|956 Iranistan Ave Bridgeport, CT||$164K||12||2||2,804|
|1084-1086 Iranistan Ave Bridgeport, CT||$250K||8||3||4,072|
|964 Iranistan Ave Bridgeport, CT||$174K||5||2||2,819|
|1094-1096 Iranistan Ave Bridgeport, CT||$341K||10||2||5,408|
|1097-1099 Iranistan Ave Bridgeport, CT||$248K||6||2||3,711|
|73-75 Laurel Ave Bridgeport, CT||$363K||2||3||6,728|
|199 Seeley St Bridgeport, CT||$247K||6||--||2,720|
|195 Seeley St Bridgeport, CT||$111K||3||1.5||1,184|
|189 Seeley St Bridgeport, CT||$113K||3||1.5||1,184|
|185 Seeley St Bridgeport, CT||$172K||6||3||3,167|
|850 State St APT 1 Bridgeport, CT||--||2||1||850|
|946 Iranistan Ave Bridgeport, CT||$143K||3||2||2,203|
|53-55 Laurel Ave Bridgeport, CT||$248K||6||3||3,924|
|944 Iranistan Ave Bridgeport, CT||$143K||3||2||2,199|
|856 Fairfield Ave Bridgeport, CT||$518K||--||--||--|
|73 Laurel Ave # 2 Bridgeport, CT||$141K||3||1||1,250|
|73 Laurel Ave # 3 Bridgeport, CT||$128K||2||1||950|
Nearby Schools in Bridgeport
Bassick High (assigned)9-120.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!