- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
854 Nucla St, Aurora, CO 800115 beds, 2 baths, 1,920 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $162,900
- Price/sqft: $85
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,920 sqft
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 197505404018
- Zillow Home ID: 13061089
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 854 Nucla Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Laredo Highline, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.9% greater than in Aurora, and 90.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Laredo Highline home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Aurora.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Laredo Highline home values.
- 874 Nucla St Aurora, CO$156K22864
- 824 Nucla St Aurora, CO$153K21.5864
- 894 Nucla St Aurora, CO$176K22864
- 804 Nucla St Aurora, CO$168K421,896
- 996 Nucla St # 0 Aurora, CO$179K42--
- 16651 E 8th Ave Aurora, CO$180K421,642
- 909 Olathe St Aurora, CO$163K22864
- 906 Nucla St Aurora, CO$166K311,360
- 919 Olathe St Aurora, CO$175K321,900
- 16671 E 8th Ave Aurora, CO$170K21816
- 916 Nucla St Aurora, CO$178K321,632
- 853 Nucla St Aurora, CO$180K421,728
- 823 Nucla St Aurora, CO$186K321,764
- 873 Nucla St Aurora, CO$157K211,014
- 929 Olathe St Aurora, CO$151K31888
- 803 Nucla St Aurora, CO$156K22864
- 897 Olathe St Aurora, CO$180K211,800
- 16610 E 8th Ave Aurora, CO$159K52960
- 16630 E 8th Ave Aurora, CO$154K21.5864
- 893 Nucla St Aurora, CO$155K21936
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!