- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
854 Ohio Ave, North Tonawanda, NY 141203 beds, 1.5 baths, 928 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 150 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2009 for $82,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Partial basement
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 928 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Lot depth: 299
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 2912001760120002031000
- Zillow Home ID: 31455421
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 854 Ohio Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 14120, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for North Tonawanda, and 87% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14120 home values.
- # 0$131K31.5--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292