854 Treyburn Green Dr, Indianapolis, IN 462393 beds, 2 baths, 2,152 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $108,000
- Price/sqft: $50
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Eat-In Kitchen, Laundry Room, 2-Car Garage, Breakfast Bar, Separate Shower, Neutral Flooring, Pantry, Great Room, Electric Stove/Oven, Vaulted Ceilings, Oversized Tub, Carpet, Pond View, Loft, Master Walk-In Closet, HOA, Ceiling Fans, Central Heat/Air Conditioning, Master Suite
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,152 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 490908102009000700
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 69385551
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 854 Treyburn Green Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46239, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 105.9% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 44.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46239 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 860 Treyburn Green Dr Indianapolis, IN$121K32.52,320
- 848 Treyburn Green Dr Indianapolis, IN$111K432,112
- 842 Treyburn Green Dr Indianapolis, IN$112K--11,800
- 9728 Piper Lake Dr Indianapolis, IN$101K--11,630
- 9720 Piper Lake Dr Indianapolis, IN$128K--1.53,110
- 847 Treyburn Green Dr Indianapolis, IN$114K32.52,088
- 853 Treyburn Green Dr Indianapolis, IN$107K--22,028
- 9736 Piper Lake Dr Indianapolis, IN$117K--1.52,128
- 841 Treyburn Green Dr Indianapolis, IN$95K321,636
- 859 Treyburn Green Dr Indianapolis, IN$88K--11,276
- 9712 Piper Lake Dr Indianapolis, IN$105K--11,768
- 867 Treyburn Green Dr Indianapolis, IN$112K--11,943
- 828 Treyburn Green Dr Indianapolis, IN$109K3--1,920
- 9704 Piper Lake Dr Indianapolis, IN$101K--11,630
- 903 Treyburn Green Dr Indianapolis, IN$97K--11,402
- 838 Treyburn Lakes Way Indianapolis, IN$115K32.52,026
- 9671 Gull Lake Dr Indianapolis, IN$113K32.52,268
- 9729 Piper Lake Dr Indianapolis, IN$96K--11,630
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.