- Lot: 8,537 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Views: 4,292 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $995,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $367
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Wet Bar
- Amenities \ Park, Amenities \ Playground, Amenities \ Sidewalks, Amenities \ Street Lights, Amenities \ Walk To Marta, Amenities \ Walk To Schools, Basement \ Entrance - Inside, Basement \ Partial, Construction \ Stone, Construction \ Stucco EIFS, Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling Type \ Central, Cooling Type \ Zoned/Dual, Equipment \ Alarm - Burglar, Equipment \ Alarm - Carbon Monoxide, Equipment \ Alarm - Smoke/Fire, Equipment \ Dryer, Equipment \ Electric Air Filter, Equipment \ Washer, Exterior Features \ Deck/Patio, Exterior Features \ Dog Run/Pen, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Exterior Features \ Garden Area, Exterior Features \ Gazebo, Exterior Features \ Pool-in Ground, Exterior Features \ Porch, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler System, Fireplace Location \ In Great/Family Room, Fireplace Location \ In Living Room, Fireplace Location \ Outside, Fireplace Type \ Gas Starter, Fireplace Type \ Masonry, Heating Source \ Gas, Heating Type \ Zoned/Dual, Interior Features \ Bookcases, Interior Features \ Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Interior Features \ Double Vanity, Interior Features \ Foyer - Entrance, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Wet Bar, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Breakfast Bar, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Island, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Pantry, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Solid Surface Counters, Kitchen Equipment \ Convection Oven, Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Equipment \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen Equipment \ Icemaker Line, Kitchen Equipment \ Microwave - Built In, Kitchen Equipment \ Refrigerator, Laundry Location \ Upstairs, Laundry Type \ Room, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Description \ Private Backyard, Parking \ 2 Car, Parking \ Carport, Parking \ Detached, Parking \ Kitchen Level Entry, Parking \ Side/Rear Entrance, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Roof Type \ Composition, Rooms \ DR - Separate, Rooms \ Family Room, Rooms \ Library/Office, Rooms \ LR Separate, Rooms \ Master On Main Level, Style \ Bungalow/Cottage, Style \ European, Water/Sewer \ Public Water, Water/Sewer \ Sewer Connected
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 2,710 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 17 00530014011
- Zillow Home ID: 35931064
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $752K-1.14M.
Market guideZillow predicts Virginia Highland home values will rise 8% next year, compared to a 5.5% increase for Atlanta as a whole. Among Virginia Highland homes, this home is valued 80.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 34.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Virginia Highland, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 70.4% lower than in Atlanta, and 24.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Virginia Highland home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Virginia Highland home values.
|860 Virginia Cir NE Atlanta, GA||$1.79M||5||5||6,000|
|848 Virginia Cir NE Atlanta, GA||$607K||3||2||1,750|
|866 Virginia Cir NE Atlanta, GA||$1.08M||4||5||2,757|
|844 Virginia Cir NE Atlanta, GA||$730K||3||3||2,521|
|840 Virginia Cir NE Atlanta, GA||$850K||3||2.5||3,030|
|870 Virginia Cir NE Atlanta, GA||$785K||3||2||3,029|
|853 Virginia Cir NE Atlanta, GA||$570K||3||1||1,328|
|847 Virginia Cir NE Atlanta, GA||$606K||3||3||1,608|
|859 Virginia Cir NE Atlanta, GA||$637K||3||2||1,485|
|843 Virginia Cir NE Atlanta, GA||$785K||4||3||2,005|
|865 Virginia Cir NE Atlanta, GA||$1.01M||6||2||3,117|
|841 Virginia Cir NE Atlanta, GA||$588K||3||2||1,642|
|869 Virginia Cir NE Atlanta, GA||$738K||4||3||2,375|
|973 Barnett St NE Atlanta, GA||$590K||3||2||1,764|
|826 Virginia Cir NE Atlanta, GA||$684K||2||2.5||2,410|
|985 Barnett St NE Atlanta, GA||$439K||2||1||1,200|
|852 Adair Ave NE Atlanta, GA||$812K||4||2||2,139|
|858 Adair Ave NE Atlanta, GA||$884K||4||4||2,725|
|846 Adair Ave NE Atlanta, GA||$762K||3||2||2,257|
|879 Virginia Cir NE Atlanta, GA||$608K||2||1||1,738|
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!