854 Winston Dr, San Diego, CA 921144 beds, 2 baths, 1,404 sqft
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- 10 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $295,000
- Price/sqft: $210
- MLS #: 140050077
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 4 spaces
- View: Territorial
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,404 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Parcel #: 5425823600
- Zillow Home ID: 17081769
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 854 Winston Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Emerald Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 65.7% higher than in San Diego, and 54.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Emerald Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Emerald Hills home values.
- 846 Winston Dr San Diego, CA$364K421,404
- 5187 Hilltop Dr San Diego, CA$340K321,437
- 830 Winston Dr San Diego, CA$434K632,300
- 830 Winston Dr # B San Diego, CA$646K632,300
- 860 Winston Dr San Diego, CA$321K311,132
- 5147 Hilltop Dr San Diego, CA$313K31848
- 870 Winston Dr San Diego, CA$324K321,224
- 5135 Hilltop Dr San Diego, CA$356K42--
- 5135 Hilltop Dr # 37 San Diego, CA$336K------
- 820 Winston Dr # A San Diego, CA$531K----3,106
- 854 Winston Dr # 0 San Diego, CA--421,404
- 888 Winston Dr San Diego, CA$305K31912
- 5129 Hilltop Dr San Diego, CA$282K21744
- 833 Winston Dr San Diego, CA$338K421,392
- 851 51st St San Diego, CA$345K421,289
- 823-825 Winston Dr San Diego, CA$357K521,600
- 5212 Hilltop Dr San Diego, CA$311K321,170
- 841 Winston Dr San Diego, CA$267K22616
- 774 Winston Dr San Diego, CA$394K421,884
- 843 51st St San Diego, CA$353K421,289
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!