8540 Mulholland Dr, Los Angeles, CA 900463 beds, 3 baths, 2,718 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $1,200,000
- Price/sqft: $442
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: City
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,718 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 113
- Parcel #: 5565044004
- Zillow Home ID: 20801439
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8540 Mulholland Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Beverly Glen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34% higher than in Los Angeles, and 109.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Beverly Glen home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beverly Glen home values.
- 8540 Mulholland Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.6M32.52,718
- 8551 Edwin Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.34M43.52,811
- 8530 Mulholland Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.26M443,144
- 8544 Mulholland Dr Los Angeles, CA$3.66M544,607
- 8559 Edwin Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.69M443,940
- 8533 Edwin Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.11M452,973
- 8601 Edwin Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.09M443,168
- 8550 Edwin Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.27M552,822
- 8540 Edwin Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.87M442,605
- 2680 Charl Pl Los Angeles, CA$2.07M542,970
- 8520 Mulholland Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.07M43.52,785
- 8523 Edwin Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.89M442,793
- 8532 Edwin Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.56M332,248
- 8551 Charl Ln Los Angeles, CA$2.19M523,078
- 8561 Charl Ln Los Angeles, CA$1.82M442,390
- 8522 Edwin Dr West Hollywood, CA$1.99M332,722
- 2679 Charl Pl Los Angeles, CA$2.1M432,969
- 8545 Charl Ln Los Angeles, CA$3.02M453,726
- 8500 Mulholland Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.78M332,558
- 2671 Byron Pl Los Angeles, CA$1.54M321,948
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.