855 Fox St, Denver, CO 802042 beds, 1 bath, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,112 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $212,000
- Price/sqft: $212
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0503611039000
- Zillow Home ID: 58685655
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 855 Fox Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lincoln Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42% lower than in Denver, and 17.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Lincoln Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lincoln Park home values.
- 851 Fox St Denver, CO$264K211,278
- 859 Fox St Denver, CO$243K21887
- 863 Fox St Denver, CO$320K311,491
- 847 Fox St Denver, CO$396K321,690
- 865 Fox St Denver, CO$261K22948
- 839 Fox St Denver, CO$205K11729
- 871 Fox St Denver, CO$283K211,236
- 837 Fox St Denver, CO$496K452,766
- 825 Fox St Denver, CO$295K211,305
- 830 Fox St # 0 Denver, CO$238K21921
- 852 Galapago St Denver, CO$337K321,569
- 858 Galapago St Denver, CO$220K21879
- 850 Galapago St Denver, CO$329K21.51,235
- 860 Galapago St Denver, CO$220K21849
- 821 Fox St Denver, CO$295K22980
- 864 Galapago St Denver, CO$319K211,375
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.