- Built in 2008
- Views: 5,709 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Pets: No
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Feb 2015 for $197,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $172
- Flooring: Hardwood
- View: City
- Basement \ Slab\None, Cooling Source \ Electric, Heating Source \ Electric, Heating Type \ Central, Interior Features \ Foyer - Entrance, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Parking \ 1 Car, Water\Sewer \ Public Water, Amenities \ Park, Interior Features \ Wall-to-wall Carpet, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Pantry, Parking \ Assigned Space, Roof Type \ Other (See Remarks), Exterior Features \ Balcony, Amenities \ Clubhouse, Interior Features \ Separate Shower, Equipment \ Alarm - Smoke\Fire, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Solid Surface Counters, Parking \ Garage, Parking \ 2 Car, Interior Features \ Double Vanity, Unit Description \ End Unit, Amenities \ Walk To Marta, Amenities \ Physical Fit Facilities, Rooms \ LR Separate, Amenities \ Security, Rooms \ Other (See Remarks), Style \ High Rise, Construction \ Other (See Remarks), Lot Description \ City View
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,148 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 14 00490002190
- Zillow Home ID: 108865390
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $259-300K.
Market guideZillow predicts Midtown home values will rise 5.9% next year, compared to a 5.5% rise for Atlanta as a whole. Among Midtown homes, this home is valued 38.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 19.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Midtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.7% lower than in Atlanta, and 121.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Midtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Midtown home values.
|Other Units in this Building (362)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about Post Apartment Homes|
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!