855 Peachtree St NE UNIT 2903, Atlanta, GA 303082 beds, 2 baths, 1,148 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
This is a fee free apartment, no fee! I also work as a Buyer's Agent at no cost to you and could show you how you could buy with minimal out of pocket costs with lender paid closing costs. Many of my clients have BOUGHT units at Viewpoint for around the same price as rent.
Please view my detailed blog below and contact me today for more information on this grand unit or other ideas:
- Lot: 1,149 sqft
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,148 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 14 00490002469
- Zillow Home ID: 92193567
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 855 Peachtree St Ne UNIT 2903
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Midtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.2% less than in Atlanta, and 110.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Midtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Midtown home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292