8555 Hollyridge Rd, Jacksonville, FL 322564 beds, 3 baths, 3,547 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.65 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $350,000
- Price/sqft: $99
- Parking: 672 sqft
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,547 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Lot depth: 154
- Lot width: 183
- Parcel #: 1486312080
- Zillow Home ID: 44551094
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8555 Hollyridge Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Deerwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 62.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43% less than in Jacksonville, and 70.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Deerwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Deerwood home values.
- 8178 Woodgrove Rd Jacksonville, FL$310K52.52,312
- 8541 Hollyridge Rd Jacksonville, FL$436K43.53,065
- 8560 Hollyridge Rd Jacksonville, FL$469K433,483
- 8243 Riding Club Rd E Jacksonville, FL$428K443,291
- 8169 Blue Jay Ln Jacksonville, FL$565K534,059
- 8200 Woodpecker Trl Jacksonville, FL$551K43.53,821
- 8177 Woodgrove Rd Jacksonville, FL$443K433,594
- 8151 Blue Jay Ln Jacksonville, FL$455K432,707
- 8246 Riding Club Rd E Jacksonville, FL$674K44.54,209
- 8224 Woodgrove Rd Jacksonville, FL$575K32.53,607
- 8251 Riding Club Rd E Jacksonville, FL$473K43.53,906
- 8164 Woodpecker Trl Jacksonville, FL$549K43.53,582
- 8155 Woodgrove Rd Jacksonville, FL$439K333,236
- 8219 Woodgrove Rd Jacksonville, FL$463K32.53,654
- 8191 Woodpecker Trl Jacksonville, FL$745K44.55,079
- 8144 Woodpecker Trl Jacksonville, FL$440K433,667
- 8160 Blue Jay Ln Jacksonville, FL$417K432,807
- 8179 Woodpecker Trl Jacksonville, FL$675K43.54,379
- 8148 Blue Jay Ln Jacksonville, FL$487K443,477
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.