8557 Mackenzie Dr, El Paso, TX 799073 beds, 2 baths, 1,382 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- 166 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 1989 for $53,955
- Price/sqft: $82
- MLS #: 561307
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,382 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: C73199900902600
- Zillow Home ID: 27389207
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8557 Mackenzie Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lower Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.3% lower than in El Paso, and 43.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Lower Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 8561 Mackenzie Dr El Paso, TX$104K--21,463
- 8553 Mackenzie Dr El Paso, TX$79K--1.751,051
- 8560 Tigris Dr El Paso, TX$85K--1.751,179
- 8556 Tigris Dr El Paso, TX$103K321,425
- 8565 Mackenzie Dr El Paso, TX$86K--2984
- 8549 Mackenzie Dr El Paso, TX$86K--21,116
- 8564 Tigris Dr El Paso, TX$103K321,357
- 8552 Tigris Dr El Paso, TX$88K--21,033
- 8568 Mackenzie Dr El Paso, TX$87K--21,196
- 8564 Mackenzie Dr El Paso, TX$95K--21,487
- 8572 Mackenzie Dr El Paso, TX$80K--1.51,017
- 8568 Tigris Dr El Paso, TX$76K--1.75906
- 8569 Mackenzie Dr El Paso, TX$82K--1.751,350
- 8548 Tigris Dr El Paso, TX$79K--21,141
- 8545 Mackenzie Dr El Paso, TX$102K--21,301
- 8560 Mackenzie Dr El Paso, TX$106K--1.51,459
- 8576 Mackenzie Dr El Paso, TX$111K--21,820
- 8572 Tigris Dr El Paso, TX$84K--21,206
- 8556 Mackenzie Dr El Paso, TX$105K321,348
- 8580 Mackenzie Dr El Paso, TX$83K--21,292
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.