8557 Norwich Ave, North Hills, CA 913434 beds, 3 baths, 2,729 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- 115 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $301,500
- Price/sqft: $110
- MLS #: SR14095563
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 1 space
- Granite countertop, Guest parking, Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,729 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 2653010057
- Zillow Home ID: 20134737
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8557 Norwich Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 27.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.8% higher than in Los Angeles, and 9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Hills home values.
- 8553 Norwich Ave North Hills, CA$494K432,433
- 8601 Norwich Ave North Hills, CA$494K432,324
- 8549 Norwich Ave North Hills, CA$1.13M453,357
- 8611 Norwich Ave North Hills, CA$439K331,978
- 8562 Noble Ave North Hills, CA$777K333,137
- 8608 Noble Ave North Hills, CA$367K221,504
- 8604 Noble Ave North Hills, CA$475K432,324
- 8556 Noble Ave North Hills, CA$478K432,324
- 8541 Norwich Ave North Hills, CA$406K421,780
- 8550 Noble Ave North Hills, CA$477K332,451
- 8544 Noble Ave North Hills, CA$428K321,193
- 8619 Norwich Ave North Hills, CA$446K432,350
- 8612 Noble Ave North Hills, CA$346K21981
- 8554 Norwich Ave North Hills, CA$522K432,795
- 8550 Norwich Ave North Hills, CA$496K432,324
- 8558 Norwich Ave North Hills, CA$507K332,442
- 8602 Norwich Ave North Hills, CA$503K332,433
- 8540 Norwich Ave North Hills, CA$434K42.51,760
- 8620 Noble Ave North Hills, CA$481K432,386
- 8531 Norwich Ave North Hills, CA$429K331,780
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.