- Lot: 5,828 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1933
- Views: 3,288 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $1,150,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $343
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Listing Agreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease, Listing Status \ Active, Listing Terms \ Cash, Property Type \ Residential Income, System Locale \ CARETS, Unit Furnished01 \ Unfurnished, Unit Furnished02 \ Unfurnished, Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N), Lot Size Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), Square Footage Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), Cooking Appliances \ Built-Ins, Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Unit Furnished03 \ Partially, Buyer Financing \ Cash, Unit Furnished04 \ Partially, Unit Furnished05 \ Partially, Unit Furnished06 \ Partially, Unit Furnished07 \ Partially, Unit Furnished08 \ Partially, Unit Furnished09 \ Partially, Unit Furnished10 \ Partially, Unit Furnished11 \ Partially, Unit Furnished12 \ Partially, Kitchen Features \ Gourmet Kitchen (N), Kitchen Features \ Remodeled (N), Parking Type \ Garage - Two Door (N), Unit Furnished13 \ Partially, CARETS Listing Status \ Active, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, Floor Material \ Mixed (N), Country \ UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,354 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1947
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 4333022005
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 20514080
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.43-2.2M.
Market guideZillow predicts Pico-Robertson home values will rise 7% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Pico-Robertson homes, this home is valued 105.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 40.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Pico-Robertson, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.1% lower than in Los Angeles, and 64.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Pico-Robertson home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pico-Robertson home values.
|8561 W Olympic Blvd Los Angeles, CA||$1.23M||--||--||--|
|8561 W Olympic Blvd Los Angeles, CA||$1.84M||6||2||3,021|
|8551 W Olympic Blvd Los Angeles, CA||$1.41M||4||2||2,500|
|931 S Le Doux Rd Los Angeles, CA||$1.24M||3||2||1,597|
|8567 W Olympic Blvd Los Angeles, CA||$1.34M||2||1.5||--|
|8565 W Olympic Blvd Los Angeles, CA||$2.29M||6||5||4,100|
|930 S Holt Ave Los Angeles, CA||$1.32M||3||1||1,735|
|8571 W Olympic Blvd Los Angeles, CA||$2.25M||6||5||4,092|
|926 S Holt Ave Los Angeles, CA||$1.73M||4||3||2,905|
|8560 W Olympic Blvd APT 213 Los Angeles, CA||--||1||1||--|
|917 S Le Doux Rd Los Angeles, CA||$1.86M||4||2||2,784|
|922 S Holt Ave APT 1 Los Angeles, CA||$2.73M||7||6||4,660|
|922 S Holt Ave APT 3 Los Angeles, CA||$1.36M||3||2||1,850|
|8560 W Olympic Blvd APT 213 Los Angeles, CA||$794K||1||1||500|
|8560 W Olympic Blvd APT 309 Los Angeles, CA||--||1||1||--|
|8560 W Olympic Blvd APT 212 Los Angeles, CA||$1.58M||1||1||--|
|916 S Holt Ave Los Angeles, CA||$1.22M||3||2||1,500|
|913 S Le Doux Rd Los Angeles, CA||$2.06M||6||4||3,535|
|912 S Holt Ave Los Angeles, CA||$1.92M||6||4||3,181|
|1000 S Holt Ave Los Angeles, CA||$2.6M||8||4||5,018|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!