8558 39th Ave SW, Seattle, WA 981363 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,927 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,630 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $650,000
- Price/sqft: $166
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Slate, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 620 sqft
- Partial basement, 200 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,927 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1781500315
- Zillow Home ID: 52391256
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8558 39th Avenue Sw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Fauntleroy market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 13.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32% less than in Seattle, and 49.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Fauntleroy home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fauntleroy home values.
- 3755 SW Tillman St Seattle, WA$436K31.752,340
- 3756 SW Cloverdale St Seattle, WA$472K21.751,720
- 3751 SW Tillman St Seattle, WA$339K41.751,570
- 3752 SW Cloverdale St Seattle, WA$457K211,800
- 3745 SW Tillman St Seattle, WA$383K211,260
- 3756 SW Tillman St Seattle, WA$278K11600
- 3744 SW Cloverdale St Seattle, WA$398K111,580
- 3750 SW Tillman St Seattle, WA$286K21820
- 8559 39th Ave SW Seattle, WA$635K41.751,860
- 8553 39th Ave SW Seattle, WA$426K31.51,390
- 8563 39th Ave SW Seattle, WA$646K311,820
- 8523 39th Ave SW Seattle, WA$330K20.75720
- 3742 SW Tillman St Seattle, WA$459K32.251,670
- 3739 SW Tillman St Seattle, WA$287K211,060
- 8517 39th Ave SW Seattle, WA$401K321,980
- 3738 SW Cloverdale St Seattle, WA$351K21820
- 8603 39th Ave SW Seattle, WA$485K211,380
- 3757 SW Sullivan St Seattle, WA$398K411,510
- 8600 Farwell Pl SW Seattle, WA$538K211,920
- 3753 SW Sullivan St Seattle, WA$471K311,960
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!