- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
856 E Ontario St, Philadelphia, PA 191343 beds, 1 bath, 1,295 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1925
- Last sold: May 2011 for $65,000
- Finished basement
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,295 sqft
- Lot depth: 75
- Lot width: 15
- Parcel #: 331160900
- Zillow Home ID: 10334547
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 856 E Ontario Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Harrowgate market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 65.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 97.3% higher than in Philadelphia, and 114.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Harrowgate home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Harrowgate home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,328 sqft, 1,306 sqft lot, built in 1920
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 854 E Ontario St Philadelphia, PA$53K311,188
- 858 E Ontario St Philadelphia, PA$49K311,215
- 852 E Ontario St Philadelphia, PA$37K311,488
- 860 E Ontario St Philadelphia, PA$57K311,215
- 850 E Ontario St Philadelphia, PA$46K311,488
- 3344 H St Philadelphia, PA$70K411,560
- 3346 H St Philadelphia, PA$50K311,560
- 855 E Thayer St Philadelphia, PA$34K311,260
- 848 E Ontario St Philadelphia, PA$34K311,296
- 853 E Thayer St Philadelphia, PA$36K311,260
- 864 E Ontario St Philadelphia, PA$56K311,215
- 3342 H St Philadelphia, PA$33K411,620
- 851 E Thayer St Philadelphia, PA$34K311,260
- 3340 H St Philadelphia, PA--------
- 846 E Ontario St Philadelphia, PA$34K311,296
- 849 E Thayer St Philadelphia, PA$34K311,260
- 866 E Ontario St Philadelphia, PA$66K----1,410
- 847 E Thayer St Philadelphia, PA$47K311,260
- 844 E Ontario St Philadelphia, PA$33K311,320
- 855 E Ontario St Philadelphia, PA$61K311,320
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.