856 N 145th Ln, Shoreline, WA 981332 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,230 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 660 sqft
- Built in 2006
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $250,000
- Price/sqft: $203
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 140 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 420 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,230 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 8847950090
- Zillow Home ID: 70584358
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 856 N 145th Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98133 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 29.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.8% higher than in Shoreline, and 16.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98133 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Shoreline.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98133 home values.
- 854 N 145th Ln Shoreline, WA$264K211,060
- 852 N 145th Ln Shoreline, WA$265K21990
- 831 Whitman Ave N Seattle, WA$265K----1,220
- 857 N 145th Ln Shoreline, WA$280K21.51,220
- 829 Whitman Ave N Seattle, WA$310K221,530
- 855 N 145th Ln Shoreline, WA$262K211,060
- 853 N 145th Ln Shoreline, WA$263K21990
- 851 N 145th Ln Shoreline, WA$279K21.51,360
- 827 N Whitman Ave Shoreline, WA$300K----1,530
- 14539 Whitman Ave N Shoreline, WA$375K643,260
- 14535 Whitman Ave N Shoreline, WA$264K21.51,400
- 826 N 145th St Shoreline, WA$385K411,920
- 14537 Whitman Ave N Shoreline, WA$301K21.51,400
- 842 N 145th Ln Shoreline, WA$319K21.51,220
- 843 N 145th Ln # A Shoreline, WA$261K21990
- 820 N 145th St Shoreline, WA$315K321,330
- 840 N 145th Ln Shoreline, WA$273K21990
- 841 N 145th Ln Shoreline, WA$306K211,208
- 14545 Whitman Ave N Shoreline, WA$250K211,090
- 836 N 145th Ln Shoreline, WA$225K21.51,210
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.