856 NE 91st St # B, Seattle, WA 981153 beds, 3 baths, 1,590 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Heating: Forced air, Radiant
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $425,000
- Price/sqft: $267
- Finished basement, 300 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 150 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,590 sqft
- Parcel #: 5100403440
- Zillow Home ID: 67685141
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 856 Ne 91st Street # B
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Maple Leaf market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 15.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46% less than in Seattle, and 59.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Maple Leaf home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Maple Leaf home values.
- 858 NE 91st St # A Seattle, WA$444K32.251,740
- 856 NE 91st St # A Seattle, WA$454K32.251,780
- 858 NE 91st St Seattle, WA$516K32.51,590
- 858 NE 91st St # B Seattle, WA$426K32.251,440
- 858 NE 91st St # A Seattle, WA$626K32.251,590
- 9101B Roosevelt Way NE Seattle, WA$476K21.51,000
- 9103 Roosevelt Way NE # A Seattle, WA$447K32.251,720
- 9101 Roosevelt Way NE # B Seattle, WA$380K331,450
- 9101 Roosevelt Way NE # A Seattle, WA$448K321,450
- 850 NE 91st St Seattle, WA$570K321,990
- 9103 Roosevelt Way NE # B Seattle, WA$397K32.251,720
- 853 NE 91st St Seattle, WA$472K311,010
- 844 NE 91st St Seattle, WA$624K51.82,250
- 9025 Roosevelt Way NE Seattle, WA$395K21780
- 9103A Roosevelt Way NE Seattle, WA$425K32.51,500
- 851 NE 92nd St Seattle, WA$441K41.51,230
- 9023 Roosevelt Way NE Seattle, WA$369K----672
- 845 NE 91st St Seattle, WA$430K311,240
- 840 NE 91st St Seattle, WA$551K41.51,680
- 845 NE 92nd St Seattle, WA$509K311,880
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!